|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||Industrial grade|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 mt|
|Price:||USD 3000/MT FOB NINGBO|
|Packaging Details:||25kg or 15kg in bucket/carton|
|Delivery Time:||About 2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4000 MT PER YEAR|
potassium hydrogen peroxymonosulfate,
potassium peroxymonosulfate sulfate
Potassium Monopersulfate Compound 50% Disinfectant Powder
Potassium monopersulfate compound is more commonly known name as an oxidizer for wool shrinkproofing treatment. It is in the form of a granule, easily dissolved, and an aqueous solution contains the dissolved oxidizer is stable for storage at a temperature of 32 centigrade. a-S-S-bond is stopped at substantially mono-oxidized state.
Potassium monopersulphate can be added to pool water day or night, and swimming caroal, oxone, virkon can resume after a short waitiong period to allow for adequate mixing and dispersion throughout the pool. No mixing is required; potassium monopersulphate is completely soluble in water and dissolves quickly. Broadcast monopersulphate shock slowly and uniformly over the surface of the water, adding about two-thirds of the total dose over the deep end. Shock with the filter running to ensure complete mixing and good circulation. Potassium monopersulphate is a versatile oxidant. It oxidizes aldehydes to carboxylic acids; in the presence of alcoholic solvents, the esters may be obtained. Internal alkenes may be cleaved to two carboxylic acids, while terminal alkenes may be epoxidized. Thioethers give sulfones, tertiary amine oxides, and phosphines give phosphine oxides. It will also oxidize a thioether to a sulfone with 2 equivalents. With one equivalent reaction can conveniently be stopped at that stage if so desired.
The advantaged to use potassium monopersulphate in swimming pools treatment:
* Maximum disinfection effeciency caused by oxidizing properties.
* Restores water cleanliness and transparency.
* Suitable for all types of swimming poo;s, spas, bathtubs.
* Significantly improves chlorination efficiency through quick oxidization of organic contaminants.
* Very quick action — facility is ready to use after 15 minutes.
* Harmless to swimming pool surfaces, causes no bleaching or discolouration of painted and vinyl-coated surfaces.
* No irritation odour, does not cause allergy as it contains no chloride, aldehydes, alcohol.
* Has no impact on water hardness.
Proper Shipping Name: Corrosive Solid, Acidic, Inorganic N.O.S. (Potassium Peroxymonosulfate)
Class: 8 (CORROSIVE)
UN Number: 3260
EMS: F-A, S-B
Packing: 25kg woven polypropylene bags with inner polyethylene liner (UN approved), or 50kg plastic drums.
Contact Person: Sherry
Tel: 86 18868081406